7 DAYS CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
Zellow has a 7-day change of mind policy. With a 20% restocking fee plus the postage fee. You can return any item unused, unopened in its original packaging.
If you would like to return an item for a refund following the steps below carefully
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the details of the return.
- We will review it and if approved we will send you an RA (Returns Authorisation) number
- This RA number must be included in your return or we will not know who to refund the money too
- The item can not be used, worn or damaged and it must be in its original packaging and sealed with only the label attached.
- You can not stick or write anything on the packaging, only the label provided
- Once the item has been checked and approved, we will transfer the funds via the payment method you used to purchase the item.
- You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the initial and return postage charges, even if you received free delivery in the first place.
- If the above requirements are not satisfied Zellow reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind returns.
WARRANTY ON DAMAGED / FAULTY ITEMS
All products purchased from Zellow.com.au include a warranty. Our products are generally offered with a 12-month warranty. However, some items will have an extended warranty which will be displayed on the products page.
If you would like to return an item for a refund following the steps below carefully.
- Email email@example.com with your order number and details of what is wrong.
- You need to include in the email either photos or a video showing clearly what the problem is.
- Some issues can be fixed by seeing your photos or video so this is always our first step.
- Mention in your claim whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refunds will normally take up to 2 days to process, we will notify you once the refund has been processed. Your bank will usually hold your funds for up to 5 working days from when we give it to them.
A refund will not be provided if the product has been misused, mishandles or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instruction and advice given by the manufacturers.
Warranty is non-transferrable. However, if you are a reseller, the warranty will be provided to your customer through you.